The cohort workshop involves cohorts from Europe, Australia, North America and resource limited countries. The presented data at this workshop is not made public, thereby allowing for discussion of work-in-progress.
The 2014 workshop will be held in Sitges, Spain. Below is a brief overview of the schedule:
- 2 day meeting, beginning midday on Thursday 27th March 2014 and ending midday on Saturday 29th March 2014
- The program is based on abstract selection by the Scientific Committee
- Attendance is contingent on submission and acceptance of abstract
- Call for abstract invitation: September 2013
- Abstract submission opens: October 2013
- Abstract submission deadline: December 2013
- Abstract selection and final program by Scientific Committee: January 2014
- Abstract status will be notified starting the first week of February 2014
After registration and upload of abstracts to www.hivcohorts.com the abstracts will be evaluated in January by the Scientific Committee. In the beginning of February will all accepted participants receive an email with practical information about the workshop and logistics. The mail will have a link to www.iwhod.org payment page to which a delegate fee of 300 euro has to be paid. Please choose the 'Participation Fee' in the topmenu to proceed to the payment options page.
For more information on the 2014 cohorts workshop, please visit: www.hivcohorts.com