The cohort workshop involves cohorts from Europe, Australia, North America and resource limited countries. The presented data at this workshop is not made public, thereby allowing for discussion of work-in-progress.
The 2013 workshop will be held in Cavtat. Below is a brief overview of the schedule:
- 2-day meeting, beginning on Thursday 11th April 2013 and ending on Saturday 13st April 2013
- The program is based on abstract selection by the Scientific Committee
- Call for abstract invitation: September 2012
- Abstract submission opens: 31 October 2012
- Abstract submission deadline: Wednesday 12 December 2012
- Abstract selection and final program by Scientific Committee: January 2013
- Abstract status will be notified starting the first week of February 2013
After registration and upload of abstracts to www.hivcohorts.com the abstracts will be evaluated in January by the Scientific Committee. In the beginning of February will all accepted participants receive an email with practical information about the workshop and logistics. The mail will have a link to www.iwhod.org payment page to which a delegate fee of 300 euro has to be paid. Please choose the 'Participation Fee' in the topmenu to proceed to the payment options page.
For more information on the 2013 cohorts workshop, please visit: www.hivcohorts.com